-Plabita Barua |
1. The guy in front of whose eyes his girlfriend was brutally raped and killed is now making money out of the incident. He charges good money for interviews and appearances in tv channels for describing the horror story. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this!
2. The so called chota bachcha (juvenile) who committed the most heinous part of the crime is now roaming free with his sewing machine and other gifts.
Note that his counselor clearly stated that inspite of three years of free sarkari pampering in the juvenile centre (or whatever) he hasn’t changed an ounce and has absolutely no regrets for what he did. So, taa daa… one of the rapists will always be on loose with well protected identity and security!
3. There are lawyers literally trying their best to save the rapists. Along with all the other nonsense that they spew one of them was clearly heard in an interview saying how women are the weaker gender designed by nature to specifically take care of household chores and how it is the women who put themselves in the circumstances to get raped. Haa, typical desi mentality, anyone?
4. After cases like these, the victims’ names remain on top of the most searched videos in porn sites. Yes, that’s the level of sickness that prevails!
5. And of course, those that make a living out of the garb of ‘human rights.’ The less said about them the better!
Its been 7 ‘eff’ing years that taxpayers money is being wasted on providing these culprits free food and shelter and court time and what not. Hang them. Hang them. Hang them for God’s sake!